Monday 24 June 2013

Quick Updates // The Final 1 Episode 10 Social Media Challenge

Hey everyone!

I've been extremely busy these few weeks and thus, the lack of updates! I will try to include short posts every few hours and hopefully it'll be sufficient :-) 

Time flies when you're having fun and I am indeed having fun whilst being on this journey in The Final 1. Who can proudly say they've been through press conferences, radio interviews, photo shoots, live performances, national TV when they're only 17? Maybe to y'all it's nothing much to be proud/ contented about, but to me it's been a crazy experience of a lifetime. 

When I first joined this, I've never expected myself to even come this far. To have the support and the backing of so many people, I feel extremely grateful and thankful. This is a 100% voting competition and whether you make it through or not, it's dependent on whether you have votes. Coming this far, I know it's not possible to be here without your support. There's only this much my family can do, but it's the love and support from family friends, classmates, school mates and everyone who's been casting their votes for me that makes me so heartened to give my best every single week. 

This sounds like a good bye speech and I really wish it wouldn't come so soon. Tomorrow might be the last time I'm performing. I mean you'll never know. Nothing is ever expected y'know. 


This is for this week's #thefinal1sg assignment and I will need all the help I can get from everyone and anyone! It's just a simple 'like' on my video and share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter :-) It will barely take up 2 minutes of your time! 

Head down to YouTube and search 'Impersonators Impersonations The Final 1' or go to the Mediacorp Channel 5 YouTube channel :-) Please go and share and like and spread to the world. May or may not be funny enough for you but they're gonna be such memories for me. 


Remember to catch The Final 1 tomorrow night at 8PM only on Channel 5! The Final 10 will be there to perform for your votes!!!! 

Do note that the voting period will only be from 9PM - 950PM and any votes made before/ after will NOT be tabulated into the final results. So ...

VOTE FOR FAITH! 
• You can call 1900 112 6003
• Text 3 to 146071199
• Vote via Facebook through the app released on the Mediacorp Channel 5/ The Final 1 Facebook page! Also, during voting time, I will release the link of the app on my own page so do head over to my page NOW to 'like' it! >>> http://Facebook.com/faithjiaen <<< 

Do note that this Facebook voting can only be done on the computer/ laptops/ iPads so please be ready with them by 9PM! Upon registration, you'll get 50 free votes and yknow you can put it all on me ;-) I'm number 3! 

Thank you so much for bearing with me! Remember to catch the show tomorrow at 8PM on Channel 5! xx

Love,
Faith

No comments :

Post a Comment