Sunday 2 June 2013

Photo Diary (1st + 2nd June)


The weekend was super hectic with The Final 1 photo shoot on Saturday and vox + dance rehearsal on Sunday :-)


I think this is the only decent photo I took with my phone. I love the look and the feel of the leather. I felt like a rock star who's gonna go on a crazy ride on the motorcycle without her helmet. I extremely love the look that the stylist came up with and the hair stylist did crazy stuff to my hair 😍😍😍


I love this picture of me and ET because it just looks so classy and everything. His jaw line is just so perfect and I love the red leather jacket I used for the suit omg I am so in love with it. 

I'm so tired from all the rehearsals and I think I'm not going to make sense with the rest of the things I say so I'll have to end the post here. Shall include more pictures + try to do a proper update. 

Meanwhile check out my Instagram (http://Instagram.com/faithjiaen) and my Twitter (http://twitter.com/faithjiaen) ☺ I've been updating those two sites whenever I can. 



Good night y'all! Catch y'all soon ☺

No comments :

Post a Comment