Sunday 19 May 2013

Faith.

Hi everyone! :-)

I've started a new blog basically to jot down all my different music/ performing arts experience partly for portfolio and for my own archive. Wouldn't it be good to look back at what you've done before and smile after years go by?

I'm Faith :-) I'm currently 17, going on 18. I'm doing my Diploma in Integrated Events Management in Republic Polytechnic. I'm a member in Replug IG + Campus Arts Production (CAP) under the Republic Cultural Centre. I'm also currently in the Top 40 of The Final 1, the latest reality singing competition on Mediacorp Channel 5.

Over the few days, I will be uploading new pictures! Hope y'all stay tuned to that. Also, I've listed some links of mine (in the above tabs) you might want to check out in the mean time!

Can't wait to fill this place up with different memories + keep sakes!

xx
Faith

No comments :

Post a Comment